Discover the recipe of the 60th Parallel by SHAKER Sherbrooke
- 2 oz. Ungava Gin
- 4 oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 0.5 oz. Lemon Juice
- 2 drops Angostura Bitters (available at the SAQ - SAQ Carrefour tag)
- 5 drops Ms. Betters Bitters Miraculous Foamer (or any other emulsifier will do)
- 2 oz. Ginger Beer
- 2 slices Grapefruit
- Fill a Mason-style jar (make sure you have the lid) with ice and pour in all ingredients except the grapefruit juice.
- Put the lid on and shake vigorously.
- Pour in grapefruit juice to fill to the brim.
- Garnish with grapefruit slices.
The 60th parallel can also be made without alcohol.
Happy Father's Day!