To follow up on the announcement made by the Government of Quebec, only businesses deemed essential will be allowed to continue to operate at Carrefour de l’Estrie.
From December 26 to February 7 inclusively, the Carrefour de l’Estrie will be closed. Essential businesses will be open according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Sunday : 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note that :
- Only the main entrance door (N5 - Bus terminal) will be accessible.
- The food court is closed during this period.
List of retailers open during this period:
- Super C
- Lunetterie New Look
- Nespresso (Coffee only)
- La Cabine T (Repair only)
- Fido (Repair only)
- Vidéotron (Boutique - Repair only)
- Telus (Repair only)
- Koodo (Repair only)
- Virgin (Repair only)
- The Source (Repair only)
- Cordonnerie Talon Minute (Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)