WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED TEAM LEADER TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Reporting to the manager in charge, the Team Leader is the customer service expert and share their knowledge with the rest of the staff so they become experts too. Their key focus is to support the store management team with all daily tasks and achieving sales targets.
A typical day will also include the following:
· Ensuring that customer service standards are met and maintained;
· Representing the brand by providing in-depth product and promotion information;
· Creating and fostering a positive work environment;
· Providing feedback and coaching to fashion associates to help them reach their goals;
· Being groomed to become an Assistant store manager
This job might be for you if you're customer-driven; you go out of your way to make customers smile.
· You like fashion... No, actually you love fashion. Your friends are always complementing your wardrobe.
· You're a natural leader; able to coach others and take pride in your work.
· You're results-driven and can actually motivate the team.
· You have prior experience with customer service, preferably in a retail setting.
· You're flexible and don't mind working evenings and weekends..... As long as your working with fun people.
Have you successfully lead a team, Proven a positive sales track record, obtained 1 year or more customer service experience and have previous supervisory experience. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!!!
- Monday 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Vendredi Saint - April 19, 2019 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Dimanche Pâques - April 21, 2019 Closed
- Lundi de Pâques - April 22, 2019 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Journée des Patriotes - May 20, 2019 9:30am - 5:30pm
- St-Jean-Baptiste - June 24, 2019 Closed
- Fête du Canada - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Fête du travail - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Action de grâces - Oct. 14, 2019 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Jour du Souvenir - Nov. 11, 2019 9:30am - 5:30pm