IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (HAVING AN INCOME AGENCY REGISTRATION NUMBER) AND YOU WISH TO GET A SPACE AT THE ESTRIAN RIDGE, PLEASE CONSULT THE RULES BELOW.
WHO : Only non-profit organizations and charities (registered and with a registration number at the Revenue Agency) operating in the Sherbrooke area can access a community kiosk. They must act in the areas of health, childhood or prevention.
WHAT : Activities allowed at the community kiosk are awareness campaigns, recruiting volunteers, collecting donations or selling items or products to raise funds.
WHEN : Community kiosks are held at the Carrefour de l'Estrie from January to October. There can be no more than two non-profit organizations per month. The kiosk can take up a maximum of two days, ideally on Friday and Saturday.
WHERE : The kiosk will be located near the entrance between the Super C and the food fair, near the food fair, depending on the availability of the location.
HOW : The request must be made by email to Michel Roy, General Manager. Only requests that are sent by email will be processed. The request must be made one month before the requested date. Note that a request does not guarantee a location.
- If you do not have a kiosk, we will provide you with a free table and two chairs, you will need to have a clean tablecloth to cover the table;
- The decor elements can not be more than 6 feet high to avoid hiding the windows of nearby shops. In addition, all must remain sober and aesthetic;
- Adding tables or chairs around the table is not allowed;
- There can not be more than 2 volunteers at the booth;
- Meals must be taken outside the kiosk;
- The assembly and dismantling of the kiosk must be done outside opening hours, if necessary;
- The renter must provide proof of valid liability insurance; to be added to the Carrefour de l'Estrie, Le Centre de l'Estrie Inc. and Groupe Mach Inc. ;
- The solicitation by the Tenant, or by any representative of the latter, is strictly prohibited. The Tenant must remain within the boundaries of the Leased Premises, allowing any guest to approach as he wishes. The Tenant agrees not to distribute any pamphlets or other materials to any client outside the area of the occupation;
- Comply with all regulations that will be included in your occupancy agreement.